Intrested in volunteering? We can help you to participate in European Solidarity Corps volunteering activities! The aim of our volunteering teams is to strengthen young people’s working skills and offer experiences in active citizenship. You get a chance to be involved in promoting solidarity and do something good for the local community. Our volunteering team projects are also open young people in need of more support. Annually we organise 7 different volunteering team projects. It is advisable to start planning a volunteering project well in advance of the application deadline!
Our projects include many-sided concrete tasks and themes:
- Project Friendship: organise workshops in local schools about friendship
- Summer for success: plan and lead activities in childrens summer camps
- Youth can do it: help to organise a football tournament and sports camp for children
- Our common path: renovation work of nature tracks and environmental work
- Magic forest of trolls: help to build a trollpath using different art forms
- Elf start: help to build decorations and prepare for Elf path event
- Elf Around: plan, build and lead Elf path events for children and families
Who can participate?
Our volunteering team projects are open for young people aged 18-30 years interested in volunteering, and there are no requirements for volunteers concerning language skills or education. Motivation and a genuine wish to do good is enough!
Benefits of participation:
As a volunteer you get full board and pocket money during the project. You will recive money to cover travel costs and you are also insured for the project time. When participating in volunteering, you get many learning experiences that can support you to:
- show solidarity and help to develop local communities
- develop your working life skills
- explore different cultures
- broaden your worldview
- develop language skills