Our common path.
– Postponed until further notice
During this project the volunteers work in cooperation with Perho wilderness association and local students to renovate a nature trails in rural areas in Central Ostrobothnia. The work is physical work including cutting bushes, measure and cut timber, construct the paths using different tools, create signs for the paths and painting work.
During the project, volunteer can, for an example learn to:
– design outdoor trekking routes and areas together with experts in the field
– build and refurbish various types of outdoor routes and areas according to the plans given
– build hiking trails for the needs of different users
– use the most common tools used to produce route structures
– use personal protective equipment and to take into account occupational safety and maintain work ability